By Dr. Russell Blaylock MD
Dr Blaylock's List of suggestions on How to Reduce the Toxic Effects of the A/H1N1
Vaccine, is as follows:
1. Number one on the list says Dr Blaylock, is to bring a cold pack with you and place it on
the site of the injection as soon as you can, as this will block the immune reaction. Once you
get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune
reactions the following day, have cold showers and continue with the cold press.
2. Take fish oil. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), one of the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish
oil supplements, is a potent immune suppressant. If you take high dose EPA you will be
more susceptible to infections, because it is a powerful immune suppressant. However, in
the case of an immune adjuvant reaction, you want to reduce it. Studies show that if you take
EPA oil one hour before injecting a very powerful adjuvant called lipopolysaccharide (LPS),
it would completely block the ability of the LPS to cause brain inflammation. Take a
moderate dose everyday and more if needed to tame a cytokine storm.
3. <http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/f-w00/flavonoid.html>Flavonoids are third on the list, namely
curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid, particularly in a mixture. The curcumin
and quercetin in particular have been found to block the ability of the adjuvants to trigger a
long-term immune reaction. If you take it an hour before the vaccination, it should help
dampen the immune reactions says Dr Blaylock.
4. Vitamin E, the natural form that is high in gamma-E will help dampen the immune
reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines.
5. An important ingredient on the list is Vitamin C at a dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a
day between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered
form, not as absorbic acid, says Dr Blaylock.
6. <http://www.naturalnews.com/002156.html> Also use astaxanthin as it's an antiinflammatory.
According to Dr Blaylock, fatal reactions to vaccines in aboriginal and
African children occurred in those who were deficient in carotinoids, like astaxanthin. It is a
good protection against the toxic effects of the vaccine.
7. Likewise, it was found that children who were deficient in zinc had a high mortality rate.
Zinc is very protective against vaccine toxicity. (Do not use zinc mixed with copper
however, as copper is a major trigger of free-radical generation according to Dr Blaylock).
8. Ensure you avoid all immune-stimulating supplements, such as mushroom extracts, whey
protein and <http://www.betaglucan.org/>beta-glucan.
9. Take a multivitamin-mineral daily one that does not contain iron. This multivitaminmineral
is to make sure your body has plenty of B vitamins and selenium. Selenium, said Dr
Blaylock, is very important for fighting viral infections and it reduces the inflammatory
response to vaccines.
10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules, three times a
day. (This was not mentioned during the show, but was posted at Dr Deagle's website,
11. What is very important is vitamin D3, which is the only 'vitamin' the body can
manufacture from sunlight (UVB). It is a neural hormone, not really a vitamin says Dr
Blaylock and helps if you are over-reacting immunologically by cooling down the reaction.
Similarly, if you are under-reacting, it helps to boost your immune response. In addition it
also protects against microorganism invasion.
Black people and those in colder climates are particularly deficient, so they will almost
certainly require supplementation.
Dr Blaylock recommends that following vaccination it will help to keep the immune reaction
under control if:
i) All children get 5,000 units a day for two weeks after the vaccine and then 2,000 a units a
ii) Adults get 20,000 units a day after the vaccine for two weeks, then 10,000 units a day
iii) And with that adults should take 500-1000 mg of calcium a day and children under the
age of 12 years should take 250 mg a day, as vitamin D works more efficiently in the
presence of calcium.
12. Ensure you avoid all mercury-containing seafood or any other sources of mercury, as the
heavy metal is a very powerful inducer of autoimmunity, is known to make people more
susceptible to viral infections and will be in H1N1 vaccines.
13. Avoid the oils that significantly suppress immunity and increase inflammation - such as
corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils.
14. Drink very concentrated white tea at least four times a day. It helps to prevent abnormal
15. Pop parsley and celery in a blender and drink 8 ounces of this mixture twice a day. Dr
Blaylock says the parsley is very high in a flavonoid called apigenin and that celery is high
in <http://www.dietaryfiberfood.com/antioxidants/flavonoid-antioxidant.php>luteolin. Both
are very potent in inhibiting autoimmune diseases, particularly the apigenin.
WHAT CAN I DO TO PROTECT MY HEALTH IF I TAKE A VACCINE?
This is great information. I use Homeopathy prophylactically for the flu this time of year but
here are some remedies and other ideas to help you reverse and fight off the toxic effects of the
vaccine if you end up having to get it. If you do this and you need help weeding through
Homeopathic remedies and how to take them please don't hesitate to call me at the Falling Leaf
Retreat & Wellness Center 231-944-8351. I'm a certified Homeopath.
IF YOU MUST VACCINATE...
Not intended to be or substitute for proper medical advice and supervision. This information is provided for educational purposes only. Consult a
professional healthcare practitioner before administering any healthcare protocol.
Vaccination Prophylactic Protocol Utilizing Naturopathy and Homeopathy
1) One month before the vaccination date: Large amounts of Vitamin C. That is,1000 mill. twice daily three
weeks before the date. Then double that amount two weeks before and triple the amount the week of the
vaccinations including the day of and at least one month post vaccination date.
2) On the day of the vaccinations a mixture of Hypericum 1M and Ledum 1M placed in 4 ounces of water to be
sipped every 2 hours. 1 sip = 1 Tablespoon. It should be taken as close to and after the injections as possible
and continued for one day after; longer if soreness occurs at the site.
3) As soon as possible after the injection, preferably within minutes, have a small baggy of Redmond Clay
Conditioner, (can be found on line) that is in its natural state. The natural state is when it is dry and powdery. It
should be activated with a small amount of water or saliva to make a muddy paste and placed directly on the
injection site. To keep it affixed, either a large bandage with tape, a plastic bag tied around it or a handkerchief
should hold the mixture in place. Soon after a new application should be put in place and repeated every few
hours for a minimum of 1 week. Redmond Clay is medicinal. It binds with and draws out toxins.
4) Diatomaceous Earth or Bentonite be consumed in a beverage and drunk for the next several days. 1
Tablespoon 1-3 times per day. This will bind toxins and to aid in drawing them out.
5) Mercurius sol 30 or Mercurius viv 30 administered particularly if there are any neurological effects as soon
after the vaccination as possible.
6) Probiotics and prebiotics taken every day for months in advance and months after. This can be found
naturally in raw milk, yogurt, real sauerkraut or in capsule or powder form, such acidophilus.
7) Thuja 200c can be used as a finishing homeopathic remedy. It should be considered a month after the last
vaccines. Sulphur can also be considered depending on pathology presentation.
8) Abstinence from junk food and in it’s place, as much coconut oil, (such as Green Pasture) raw butter, raw or
at least whole dairy, rare meats and plenty of water.
9) Many of these products and remedies can be stowed away in lockers and duffle bags. Even butter and
coconut oil can be kept for extended periods of time in high temperatures. Homeopathic remedies must not be
exposed to heat above 120 degrees as it may render them useless. Clay and Vitamin C remain fully capable
after exposure to any temperature. Avoid mint, camphor, menthol, teatree oil and other aromatics to keep from
antidoting the homeopathics for at least one month.
10) For mothers who worry dreadfully about their children in this setting, the following remedies are vital and are
in order of importance: Causticum, Ignatia and Argentum nit (or Arg met). To be administered by a homeopath
as poetency, frequency and constitution are a consideration.
Additional Homeopathic Remedies
1) Nux vomica for 2 weeks.(generally for adults)
2) Thuja 30 for 3 weeks; thrice daily
3) Sulphur, Malandrinum and Thuja are known in the medical literature to offer the ability to counter serious side
effects of vaccination.
4) Silica and Thuja together have been known to be effect antidotes to Vaccinosis.
5) Bovine colostrum drunk daily
6) Colloidal silver, especially if there’s an indication of autism
7) Slippery elm tincture
Please note that homeopathic experience is required in order to utilize the homeopathic remedies (
written in italics). Contact a certified homeopath for direction.
Sources: Liz Potter, Isaac Golden, MD,
Joette Calabrese, CCH, RSHom and Dr. Ramakrishnan